Sunday, January 26, 2020

Don't Just Expose Bad Judge Of Kent County But The Lawyers As Well





Not only expose the judges in your case but these attorneys as well. Deanna Kloostra just wrote this letter to her former judge's place of employment. He is dealing with other people's funds. You will want to see who sits on the board as well. Information is at the end. 






Mailed to: 400 Broadway St, Cincinnati, OH 45202

January 22, 2020

Dear xxxxxxxxx,
I wanted to bring to your attention issues that I have had in the past with your agency manager Kevin Dudka. When Kevin was an attorney, I hired him to represent me in family court. My bill cost me $20,000 for his manipulation and game playing.

When I signed the papers for Kevin to represent me, he stated it would cost me $200 per hour. I remember this because I told myself that for every 15 minutes, I talked with him on the phone it would cost me $50. When I finally was able to get a copy from him for the contract, it was because I brought him in front of a judge. The contract stated $260 per hour and I noticed that the signature page was at the very end of the contract on a separate page of the contract. This means the entire contract could have been changed and my signature on the last page would mean I agreed to the contract. Trust me I now look for this when signing a contract and have even had my signature added to the end of every page of a contract since. Beware that people signing their contract with just 20 can be changed in the future to a different date.

I also signed a Lien on my home for Kevin to represent me. I was pregnant and bedridden and unable to work. I had to sell my home because my former spouse had not paid a house payment. When I brought this to Kevin’s attention my former spouse showed us in the hallway that his checkbook ledger stated house payment. (A year later I discovered my former spouse purchased the house he now lives in and we were still married. It was his house payment that he had paid, not our house payment ordered by the judge.) I guess statements from the bank are not truthful compared to my former spouse’s word.  Our divorce was final on August first, so my ex stated that since we were divorced, he no longer had to pay the house payment, so I was two house payments behind. When child support was switched over once divorced, the courts messed up and I did not get a child support payment for six weeks. 

This put me three months behind on my house payments and about to go into the foreclosure process. A single mother of two kids and a new baby I had to sell the home. When I spoke to Kevin about having to sell my home, he stated that I should be able to get a certain amount of money and make a small profit off the sale. This told me that my bill was so high so Kevin could retain most of the money from the sale of the house. I believe Kevin did not make sure the house payment was paid so I would have to sell the house quick and fast to save my credit and the law firm would get paid. The law firm received all the proceeds and I still owed money on my bill because I had to sell the house quickly. This bad service cost me a lot of money and the loss of my home.

I went into the Friend of the Court and while talking about child support etc….. I mentioned how Kevin was going to go back in front of the judge and get the back-child support and bills my former spouse owned me. I was told that once I agreed to the divorce, you cannot go back and get those funds back as Kevin stated I could.

When I first went to hire Kevin, he told me I could get alimony from my former spouse. After signing the contract and meeting in his office to talk about the case I mentioned the alimony Kevin stated all I could get was $1 after looking into it. I find that funny, my former spouse remarried and after four years got divorced. She got his 401 K and more and she didn’t have three kids with him.

There is more information to share, but I believe you have enough information to understand his character. Someone who was in the legal industry should have an upstanding character. I am sure there are more victims that have just let things go and moved on, but I refuse to. To have someone so dishonest to be in management and have access to other's money concerns me. I will be retaining this letter so in the future if your clients have been taken advantage of by Kevin, I will have proof that you and your company were notified by me of his dishonesty and true character.


Warm Wishes,

Deanna Kloostra



Ohio.Gov Insurance #70483




Follow us on the Victims Of Judge Gardner Facebook page!







No comments:

Post a Comment